Y03 EMG pre-amplifier
Y03 - A discrete preamplifier with a x300 gain, designed for EMG signals
The Z03 EMG pre-amplifier has been designed for ease of use and reliability and provides superb performance in day to day clinical use, as well as in the hands of the researcher or first time user. Unlike other EMG pre-amplifiers, Motion Lab Systems pre-amplifiers incorporate both radio frequency interference (RFI) filters and electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection circuitry resulting in an extraordinarily reliable EMG pre-amplifier that can be used in almost any environment.
Featuring a differential input design, the unique design of the Motion Lab Systems EMG pre-amplifiers enables researchers to produce high-quality, low-noise EMG data from subjects under the most adverse conditions (e.g. on treadmills, using mobile phones etc.) with minimal skin preparation or subsequent signal processing.
This preamplifier, with x300 gain, is plug compatible with the BIOPAC TSD150 Series Active Electrode for fine wire recording when ordered with the 005 connector option (RJ11 jack).
- Direct EMG pre-amplification at the skin surface provides the highest myoelectric signal quality for accurate, reliable EMG signal detection and eliminates cable motion artifact.
- Internal RFI and ESD protection prevents radio frequency interference and static damage.
- The low-impedance output of the pre-amplifier eliminates cable noise and cable motion artifacts without requiring any additional signal processing within the pre-amplifier.
- An integral ground reference plane provides immunity to electromagnetic environmental noise.
- All signal and power conductors in the pre-amplifier cable are enclosed inside an independent, isolated shield to eliminate interference from AC power-lines and other sources of interference.
- All subject contacts are corrosion-free, medical grade stainless steel for maximal signal flow.
- Constructed using biocompatible housing and sensor materials to prevent allergic reactions.
- Each unit is professionally built in FDA inspected facilities using high precision surface-mount instrumentation components for optimal EMG performance.
- Sensor Contacts - two 12mm disks
- Reference Contact - 12 x 3mm bar separating the sensors
- Inter-electrode distance - 18mm
- Contact Material - Medical Grade Stainless Steel
- Body Size - 38mm x 19mm x 8mm.
- Weight - 10 grams (excluding lead and connector).
- Cable Length - 1.4 metres.
- Temperature Range - 0 to 40 degrees C.
- Gain at 1 kHz x300 ±1%
- Input Impedance > 100,000,000 ohms.
- Noise < 1.2uV RMS
- CMRR > 100 dB at 65Hz.
- Input Protection - RFI and ESD protected.
- Signal Bandwidth - 15Hz to 2,000Hz (-3dB).
- Power supply range ±5 Volts to ±15 Volts
- Power consumption 2.4mA per rail throughout supply voltage range.
- Y03-000 - no connector.
- Y03-004 - 0B LEMO - 5 pin male.
- Y03-005 - RJ11 (BIOPAC TSD150 pinout)